You can join in the mission of Capital District Youth For Christ (CDYFC) by giving. You can give time as a volunteer, support in prayer, and by donations of cash or other assets.
The field is ripe for harvest. Our generation of young people desperately need to experience the life changing hope of Jesus. You can help us by volunteering. Your prayers are another important way to support us in this ministry. We are grateful for the dedicated prayer support we receive. We are also grateful for those that support us with contributions.
Giving can be a rewarding experience for you and for CDYFC. Your gift gives you the satisfaction of supporting an organization that is totally dedicated to the cause of youth evangelism. Also, it is encouraging to us because part of our ministry is devoted to helping people like you discover and enjoy the stewardship of giving wisely and effectively.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Pray – Give of your heart and time to pray for Youth for Christ, for our teens, staff and ministries.
- Volunteer – YFC needs your help all across the country. You can work directly with young people or utilize your administrative gifts in a number of ways.
- Pledge – Give an ongoing or one0time gift to the ministry of YFC. Gifts can be specified for a staff person, ministry area or funding campaign.
- At the Office – Donate to YFC via your workplace.
- Donate Your Car – Donate your old car, truck or boat and receive a tax write-off.
- Estate Planning – Use your hard-earned assets to leave a lasting legacy and create eternal benefits for the Kingdom.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – Receive a tax break up front, collect a generous and steady income for life and have a large impact today and tomorrow.
- Donate Goods or Services – Make gifts-in-kind of office equipment, supplies, used vehicles, etc.
- Creative Giving – Donate stocks, mutual funds, real estate or life insurance policies.
If you would like to make an on-line donation, you can do so via the donate button at the top of this page.